Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Alcohol and Thereafter

Tonight, I've finally managed to resurrect my craving for writing. I'd always wanted to do so but the time didn't allow such (well, actually, my social networks, torrent-ed movies and PC games just got too demanding).

Or maybe, time did permit such.

Below is a "supposed" post "supposedly" published approximately a week ago. I was just a sissy then for not having it published and keeping it in the drafts folder because I feared that it was too "alcoholic" and "wasted" for one's taste. I was too drunk -- and undeniably beyond the safe perimeter of my lucid interval -- that I even entitled it "I am drunk and I don't care."

Yes, Virginia, I do drink and once in a while, I do that thing people call "insanity." I've got organs, too, you know. (Sometimes though, I wish they were made of stone or of dead material. Haha.)

Anyhow, for laughs, here's that post (pardon the language, the bitter gourd-feel and the disorganization):

For quite sometime, I've been posting entries in the form of poems. I don't even know if you can call them such. I have no "learned" education when it comes to poem composition, anyhow; all I know is I have been publishing my thoughts in such form because they should be firstly understood differently. After all, poems -- again, if you can call them such -- are to be comprehended always in different lights. Further, I like it better if people don't get an idea by just merely reading it but, by grasping it -- tightly.

Well, enough about that. Oh yes, the title. Again, my entries usually are titled vaguely. I like them that way -- again. Unfortunately, I am not in my proper state of mind at this very moment so, I might as well be more transparent; be more honest; be more direct; and be more erroneous. So, pardon me if I may be a little -- or very -- disorganized. I just don't want to sleep yet. I want to savor the beauty that is the misery of intoxication. (Quite scary, I know.)

I'm aware that I'd be laughing the very moment I regain my sanity later -- or ironically, I'd take pride in this foolishness. People are too dishonest nowadays, anyway; thus, it is worthier to shed a little truthfulness -- and embarrassment -- once in a rare while.

My best friend is leaving soon. In fact, she's at the airport now. She'll be gone in a month. Thereafter, she'll be somewhere else farther and she'll be missing longer. Friends have already gone ahead of her, in search of places far richer and far greener than this place whose leaders -- mostly, at least -- don't give a piece of damn about their desperate co-citizens.


x x x

Oh well. That's that. Frankly, I also don't quite understand it that well (I am presuming the reader doesn't either). It's too full of ideas -- or plain rants. Apparently, it's also unfinished.

Too bad, I'm not drunk now.